Tuesday, March 23, 2010

A Year in Review


My life has forever changed because of this little man that has brought so much joy into my life. I never imagined that giving birth to Jackson could turn me into the person I am today. I have learned many lessons over this roller coaster of a year but I can honestly say I have reached my peak of total contentment. I have found my happiness in myself as a mother, a wife and as a woman.


Jackson turned one on February 6th and it was a very memorable experience. My husband and I celebrated his birthday and toasted to each other for getting through his first year as new parents. Since his first birthday, my baby Jack turned into a little boy. He has his very own personality, desires and a funny sense of humor; I am learning to savor every moment as time passes too quickly.


Jack has inspired me to try new things and to live in the moment. One day I randomly bought a sewing machine and learned how to sew. It's a creative outlet for me as a stay at home mom and alas I created baby Jack blankets! Since starting this business/hobby of mine in August I have expanded it on eBay, in baby boutiques, at craft fairs and have done quite well!


I owe so much to my son. He is the light in my life and my daily inspiration and entertainment. Thank you Jackson for teaching me to be a great mommy and accepting me for who I am.


Love,
Kelley Legler ~ mommy & seamstress


No comments:

Post a Comment