Friday, July 9, 2010

The Jack Cam - Breakfast

Jackson is growing up so fast before our very eyes and if you know me, I like to document everything by taking pictures and video. I started to do his baby calendar up until he started walking but in a digital world, pictures and video are so much better. I figure when I have time, I can always fill in the dates after watching the videos and put it in his scrapbook (which I desperately need to work on!)

Recently Jack has officially stopped drinking his bottle - a HUGE milestone that we have been trying for quite some time. We quit it cold turkey and he went the entire week only drinking 1-2 ounces daily but today is the day he finally took to his big boy cup. It's been a long time coming but we wanted to get him on good nap schedule first before taking away the bottle. Patience is key everyone! I have my mommy friends to thank for all their advice and telling me he would eventually "get it". He graduated the bottle and is all grown up in more ways than one. Each day brings something new and exciting...something to celebrate.

My favorite part of the day is breakfast with him. We sit down across from one another and talk about what we are going to do for the day and I try to teach him some new things. I figured I would video take my perspective and let you in on our morning. Enjoy!

PS - As I'm typing this, he just spit out the words: Grandpa, Cat, told me "You Listen" and shrugged his shoulders and mumbled "I dont know". It's going way too fast for me...he is not a baby Jack anymore, he is a little boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment