Friday, February 14, 2014

My Funny Valentines

I recently read a post from Parents Magazine Top Instagram and mom blogger Mommy Shorts, a Valentine's letter to her children.  She states: "You two are my world, so it seems fitting that my career and my family should be intertwined." As a mom, there was so much truth to her words and it is evident how much love there is in her work and towards her children. It resonated with me entirely.

I sit here, in front of my computer while my kids play around me - handing me cups of pretend tea and building LEGOS in between typing; the Bryan Adams song Everything I do comes to mind. Jack and Bailey are my world and building this business is showing them - and me - more than I could possibly imagine. To be able to display that following a dream, accepting failures and putting all that you have into a career has made this experience all the more wonderful.

To my loves #CEOJack and #VPBailey, I want you to know that I happily display your adorable faces for the public to enjoy, seeing your enthusiasm as we together create products and the joy I see in fan photos of other babies has validated everything I do.

Happy Valentine's Day from Mom



No comments:

Post a Comment